Brands available include Juvederm, Restylane, Saypha, Teosyal, Ellanse, Profhilo & Redensity 2
Re-enhance are Dermal filler specialists and have practices in Cheshire, London, Wakefield and Majorca.
Dermal fillers or Facial fillers use a natural hyaluronic acid gel to remove lines, improve contours and give your face a ‘fuller’ shape. They are injected under the surface of the skin and work immediately, with only mild bruising and swelling. Treatment usually takes around 30 minutes and lasts between 12 and 18 months. The filler brands used at Re-Enhance are Juvederm and Restylane.
Key areas where fillers can be used:
- To remove fine lines around the mouth
- Augment the cheeks, temples and under eyes
- Restore lost volume to the middle of the face and lips
- Smooth the chin for a more youthful jawline
Profhilo® is based on IBSA’s patented technology. It uses stable, hybrid cooperative complexes of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) at high and low molecular weights. This technology has allowed IBSA to present a unique concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to the market. The hybrid cooperative complexes generate a dual action, owing to a slow, long-lasting release of high and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid.
Thanks to the unique characteristics of Profhilo®, remodelling skin laxity is possible in just two sessions by injecting into in the superficial subcutaneous layer of the skin. There’s a one month interval between each treatment. Profhilo® may be injected using all aesthetic techniques, according to the suggested injection layer:
- Hydrating and stimulating action, related to low molecular weight (L-HA) HYDRO2.
- Dermal scaffold action (support), related to high molecular weight (H-HA) LIFT3.