Get Your Skin Ready For Summer
We all know that a British summer can mean everything from brilliant sunshine and walks along the beautiful beaches in Blackpool, Southport and beyond to rainy storms that get us changing out of our swimwear and into our loungewear as quickly as possible. Luckily, we do usually get some truly spectacular days, and when we do, we all want to be ready. From finding that perfect swimming costume that highlights our figure in all the right places to ensuring that our skin is silky, soft and as smooth as possible, there’s much to be done. We can’t really help with the swimming costume (well we could, but we reckon that your style is fabulous without our help), but we can give you that lovely skin that you’re after with our laser hair removal treatment.
Our Laser Hair Removal
At Re-enhance, we use LightSheer™, widely considered to be the most effective method of removing unwanted hair from the body. Based on clinically-proven diode laser technology, this advanced handpiece features two laser hair removal technologies, which are:
- High-Speed Vacuum Assisted technology for large treatment areas.
- ChillTip™ Sapphire integrated cooling for smaller more delicate treatment areas.
The handpiece targets and damages hair follicles, while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed. Hairs in the active phase of growth are removed, resulting in permanent reduction of hair. The superiority of the LightSheer™ means that we can customise your treatment based on your skin type, hair type and preferences, providing a truly bespoke approach to your body hair removal.
Before you have your treatment, we will check your suitability. For example, if you have any skin infections or inflammations in the chosen treatment area, we won’t use the LightSheer™ for your safety.
Following treatment, the treated area may look red and the hair follicles may swell a little, but this should calm down within 3-5 days. We recommend avoiding saunas, tanning beds and direct sun exposure for at least 24 hours, using SPF 50 on the treated areas.
Then you’re ready to show off your fresh, smooth skin at the beach, by the pool or on any exciting holiday that you have planned!
What Areas Can Our Laser Hair Removal Be Used To Treat?
This marvellous piece of technology can be used to treat areas, including:
- Back of Neck.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal?
- It’s a great alternative to shaving, waxing and tweezing, giving you more time to relax this summer, instead of running to the bathroom every couple of days to remove the hair that’s already grown back.
- You’ll save money on razors, shaving cream and wax that you’ll no longer need.
- Dependent on the treatment area, it’s a relatively quick and easy procedure that is virtually painless and results in no downtime.
- It offers a permanent reduction in hair growth, catering to a variety of skin types, ensuring no adverse effects for even the most sensitive of skin.
- Our clients always leave happy with their results, so we know that you will too!
What are you waiting for? Give your skin the treatment it deserves with Re-enhance. From your consultation and treatment to the provision of aftercare advice, we ensure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience, leaving with results that you will be ecstatic about. To see the results for yourself, give us a call today on 0161 941 3212 to book your appointment.