Facetite Will Make It Right
At Re-enhance, we always recommend that our clients take good care of their skin, especially when they’re contending with sun exposure, genetics and ageing, that can really take its toll. Look in the mirror, especially at your neck, jowls and face. Does it show the youthful beauty that you once had, or has the effects of daily life left you looking a little worse for wear? If you’re tired of looking older than you feel, but aren’t quite ready to go under the knife, then we recommend FaceTite – a superb face rejuvenation system that targets excess skin, fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin laxity and the contours of your face. Your face will have never looked better, boosting your confidence in the process.
The FaceTite Process:
- The whole face and neck skin are sterilised using iodine to reduce the risk of infection.
- Local anaesthetic is administered across the whole area to reduce any discomfort you may feel during treatment.
- Small punctures are made either side of your face and under the chin, allowing FaceTite access to under your skin.
- FaceTite uses radio-frequency energy to tone your skin from inside the dermis. This gently heats the subcutaneous tissues, promoting collagen production.
- Using a cannula, we gently remove the fat from the jowls and neck should this be part of your treatment plan.
- After the treatment is complete, the face and neck are cleaned, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
Most patients see results immediately, with improvements continuing for up to 6 months following treatment.
FaceTite Aftercare Advice:
- Keep the treated skin clean and dry, and avoid makeup for at least one week following treatment.
- Wear sun cream for at least 3 days, especially when outdoors.
- We may also suggest that you take antibiotics for a couple of days to reduce the risk of infection.
What Areas Can FaceTite Be Used To Treat?
FaceTite can be used to treat a range of areas, including:
- Lifting the Cheeks.
- Nasio-labial Folds.
Whether you want to target your sagging jowls, treat under eye bags, tighten your turkey neck, redefine your jawline or improve your fine lines and wrinkles, then FaceTite has got you covered.
We always check patient suitability during a thorough consultation. Some important factors to take note of include:
- This procedure is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It is also unsuitable for anyone with autoimmune diseases such as lupus or diabetes.
- If you have had dermal fillers recently, we always recommend waiting 8 weeks before having FaceTite.
Should you be unsuitable, we will talk you through alternate treatments that will still restore your face and neck to its youthful beauty.
What Are The Benefits Of FaceTite?
- FaceTite is widely considered one of the aesthetic industry’s most advanced and safest facial rejuvenating and skin contouring treatments out there.
- It avoids the potential complications that more invasive plastic surgery, muscle reposition and long downtime brings, yet the results are just as good.
- It can treat delicate areas of the face without causing cellular damage to skin tissue.
- Improvement in skin tone and texture can be seen almost immediately with most patients.
- Though side effects such as swelling and bruising are common, these usually subside within a few days.
- Most patients only require one treatment, with results lasting for up to 5 years.
Refresh your face with a treatment that will free it from the effects of ageing, sun exposure and genetics. To find out more about what this fabulous treatment can do for you, and why you should choose Re-enhance as your facial specialist, give us a call on 0161 941 3212 today.