Glance in the mirror every morning and you might not think there’s anything particularly wrong with your face’s skin tone or complexion. Sure, it may be a little red and flaky, or you may have a few more fine lines or wrinkles than you’d like, but nothing of major concern. The thing is, what lies beneath the surface may tell a different story, and there may be some real issues that need addressing before they affect your beauty, and leave lasting damage that you’d only wished you’d known about sooner. Luckily, there’s a great device that can provide insight into the deeper layers of your skin, telling us what areas you should be focusing on, and allowing us to create a bespoke treatment plan that will tackle any problems before they worsen. This is The Observ facial scanner, and in this blog, we talk about its importance.
What Does The Observ Facial Scanner Do?
Many skin conditions reside deep within the skin’s layers, making them difficult to detect and diagnose with the human eye. Unchecked, these conditions can leave lasting damage that can alter both the interior and exterior beauty of your face. The Observ facial scanner exposes these conditions by using fluorescence and polarized light illumination technology that allows us to determine the right targeted treatment program for you, and monitor your progress with repeat consultations. Providing more clarity and guidance than any other technology currently available on the market, we trust The Observ completely, and it hasn’t steered us wrong yet. In fact, we find that many of our clients can’t wait to use The Observ again after their first try, because they’re anxious to see their results!
So, how does The Observ do all this? Well, there are 6 different camera modes that all offer different functionality:
- Daylight Mode: Illuminates your skin in even light, providing a base image for further analysis and comparison with other modes.
- Cross-Polarisation Mode: Identifies any redness and skin discolouration, such as rosacea, acne, vascular capillaries and any pigmentation.
- Parallel-Polarised Mode: Emphasises the skin’s surface textures, highlighting pores, wrinkles, any dehydration and hyperkeratosis (any skin thickening).
- True UV Mode: Highlights hidden skin conditions right beneath the skin’s surface, by showing pores, sebum and gland activity, as well as any scar tissue growth and hyperpigmentation.
- Simulated Wood’s Light Mode: This mode shows skin lipids and oil congestion in the skin using the Wood’s light spectrum.
- Complexion Analysis: Revealing issues with skin tone and pigmentation, this analysis also shows how the skin will look without proper treatment and care in 10 years’ time.
How Does The Observ Help?
The Observ can identify various skin conditions, such as:
- Sun Damage.
- Porphyrin In Acne And Comedones.
- Free Oil Flow.
- Clogged Pores.
- Areas Of Keratinized Skin.
- Areas With Diminished Circulation.
- Vascular Conditions.
- Skin Irritations.
- Areas Of Lipid-dry Skin.
- Areas With Collagen Loss.
- Sensitive And Thinning Skin.
- Wrinkle Formations.
- Fine Line Patterns.
The Benefits Of The Observ
The Observ facial scanner offers many advantages to both clinician and client alike, such as:
- Exposes conditions deep within the skin that are difficult to diagnose with the human eye, allowing targeted treatment plans to be created.
- Helps to prevent, and lessen the effects of, future imperfections with the right products and treatments.
- You can track skin improvements by comparing ‘before and after’ imagery that we take to track your progress, the positive impact our treatments have.
- It is a safe pre-treatment option that is 100% safe, with a harmless analysis methodology.
Why You Should Choose Re-enhance For Your Observ Treatment?
- We are skin specialists, having helped thousands of clients improve their external beauty with treatments that leave skin, silky, smooth and problem-free.
- Once we’ve identified areas of concern, we’ll offer you a range of treatment options to help target them.
- We’ll monitor changes in skin tone, complexion and laxity to ensure improvement, altering treatment plans where necessary.
- We’ll ensure your natural beauty remains intact, and that you leave our clinic feeling nothing but refreshed and rejuvenated after our treatments.
Discover what your skin is hiding with our state-of-the-art Observ, by calling us today on 0161 941 3212.