At Re-enhance, we believe the best thing about your face is a show-stopping smile and eyes that light up the room. There’s something quite powerful about eyes that you can get lost in, eyes that show understanding during the tough times and eyes that just complete an already beautiful face. It can be quite disheartening when you start to notice dark circles and hollows under the eyes – due to the effects of a busy life, tiredness, ageing or genetics. Making you look older, they don’t project the youthful beauty you once had. Therefore, we offer the perfect solution – Redensity II – a great under eye and trough filler that restores your eye area and leaves you feeling fantastic.
Dr Jane Leonard is a masterful facial restoration clinician, who will work with you to understand your concerns, needs and create the perfect solution.
What Is Redensity II?
Redensity II is a hyaluronic acid based gel that is choc-full of fast-acting vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that rejuvenate and restore the under eye area while also tackling volume loss and creating a natural, hydrated and smooth under eye. Also promoting skin cell regeneration, your eyes will have never looked better.
What Can Redensity II Be Used For?
- Filling in the hollows that are caused by dehydration, sun overexposure and fatigue.
- Smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Overall improvement of skin surface, lessening the effects of dark circles.
Who Is Redensity II Not Suitable For?
When you come in for a consultation, Dr Jane Leonard will assess whether you are a suitable candidate for this treatment. She understands that everyone wants to look younger, but would never put anyone in harm’s way, just to do so. As a general guide, she believes the following are not suitable for Redensity II:
- Women who are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Those with autoimmune diseases or disorders.
- Those with sensitivity to hyaluronic acid or local anesthetic.
During your consultation, you must tell Dr Jane if you regularly take any medication that may react negatively with the filler. She will suggest alternative treatments that will still give you the effects you desire, but in a safer way for your situation.
What Happens During Treatment?
Dr Jane will first numb the area to minimise any discomfort that you may experience during the treatment. This is done by applying a topical numbing cream, and along with lidocaine in the filler – an anaesthetic – many patients report feeling little to no pain whatsoever.
A micro cannula is used to administer Redensity II though 1 tiny injection, which reduces trauma to the eye area and results in an instant and noticeable reduction of dark circles, and lift of the area. The whole process takes about 15 minutes, and with no downtime means you can get back to your daily routine as soon as possible.
There might be some slight swelling, but this usually disappears after 24 hours.
Dr Jane recommends the following aftercare advice:
- Avoid using aspirin, fish oils and anti-inflammatories that may result in a longer healing process.
- Do not use makeup until the swelling has dissipated.
- No heavy lifting or strenuous activity, such as going to the gym.
- Try your best to not move your face in expressive ways for a few days. For example, smiling can move the cheekbones up, making the filler move around.
- Sleep upright for 3 days following treatment.
You’ll also be provided with a helpful cream that minimises bruising to the area. Apply this daily for 1 week.
The Benefits Of Redensity II:
- Immediate results that leave the eye area looking refreshed, brighter and youthful.
- A reduction in dark circles, troughs, fine lines and wrinkles.
- A quick treatment that can be done in your lunch hour.
- Results typically last from 12-18 months, ensuring an effective treatment that enhances your appearance. After such time, the fillers break down naturally and leave the body, and a top up treatment can be administered.
WHY CHOOSE DR JANE LEONARD?
Dr Jane Leonard is a fully-qualified GP and cosmetic doctor, with a first class honours in anatomical sciences. Having completed her training on Harley Street, she has 8+ years experience working in this field, and her research in dermatology has received much praise and recognition.
If you’re looking for an expert in facial cosmetics, then look no further than Dr Jane Leonard. Always happy to answer your questions and administer the correct treatment, she’ll ensure a smooth process from consultation to aftercare. Please call us today on 0161 941 3212 to find out more.